BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Voice Is Word! Speaking Volumes


Voice Is Word...WOW! well, this is my opportunity to talk about the thing I love more than myself! It's my passion, love and desire for real music. Music which tells many stories about many different elements in a person's life. Voice is Word was formed to talk about the many different voices, that are speaking about love, hurts, trust and truths about certain elements that these artist live in or see on a daily basis. Voice is word is speaking to all my Detroit Independent Artist who's melodic talent is unspeakable, you just have to hear them to understand how vocally they rip the mic!

This is my blog site where I can let all my peep's know about what's new in the music world and what's happening in the indie world of music given from my personal perspective. The Indie world is quiet different from the world of music that is being played mainstream today. See to me, people like L'renee, Cel, Kristopher Lamont, Eric Roberson, Anthony David, Algebra Blessett, Monica Blaire, Charity, Vina Mills etc....these artist to me, make's music that moves you deep within your soul, the music they put out is truly feels good music, you can relate to be it day or night. They're music shapes lives and help folk get through certain situations.

See, voice is word is the one blog you can come to and find out about the latest events, where the hottest open mic's are being held, where you can catch your favorite Indie Artist at in the city of Detroit and hopefully in many more cities like Chi-town, philly, ATL well you get my point.

I want you to spread the word about voice is word and if you know of any independent artist who you think is hot and you think that the people of V.I.W. should check out, hit me up at voiceisword@yahoo.com.

I'm just a simple young lady from the city of Detroit where music is made and artist are created. Detroit houses so many independent artist that once you're exposed to that community you will be just like me. In love with the world of under-ground music and amazing people of all types of dynamics and creativity! Sit back and relax and enjoy the ride...



Temeka Carmel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the article, I myself love the melody, harmony, inspiring words of music, I so look forward to hearing good music from independent artist, as the saying goes (The Eyes are the window to the Soul) Music set the mood for the Soul....Alisha P.

Anonymous said...

The word that immediately comes to mind is, "WOW"...This blog is professional and a wonderful display of your talents and passions. Keep up the good work and sharing your world and voice with us!

-Shimeka Goston

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about this blog, I am truly proud of you and I know that your blog will bring light into the eyes of so many people who love to support indepenent artist. I cant wait to check out some of the talent you write about. You turned me on to one artist so I definetly can't wait to fill my cd case with new and fresh arist who dont get the same mainstream attention as some of the bigger namws!!!

***Natoshia***