BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Liv Warfield Decided


Ok ya'll, Liv Warfield is a dynamic singer! I am so waiting to see her perform live here in Detroit. When I heard this song on the Michael Basiden show some time ago, I immediately went looking for album. When she sings, she gives off so much energy through her music, and that right there alone is a plus for me. She sings with such emotion and you feel all of her songs. If you're not familiar with who she is, I hope by watching this video you'll do exactly what I did, and went out and purchased her album.

I'm a fan of all music especially music that has substance, and this song "Decided" is full of all of that. Not sure? Click the play button and hear it for yourself! Tell me your thoughts and what you think of the artist and this video as well.

Peace,
Temeka Carmel

1 comments:

Lorisa said...

Love the song... real music indeed!!