BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Ro Spit & Monica Blaire - Renaissance State of Mind ( Official Video ) b...


I'm quite sure you all heard Jay-Z' original version of this song, but Ro Spit and Monica Blaire straight killed it, with the Renaissance State of Mind! I love it when artist, Indie artist come out with songs that reflect the positive on the city of Detroit, verse the negative.

You can't tell me this song, doesn't make you want to turn the volume up in ya car two more notches, because this one right here is a banger! But all you gotta do is push play and see for your self and leave your comments about it all here on Voice Is Word.

Peace!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for always introducing me to new and hot artist! I really enjoyed that song, never listened to the Jay Z version all the way through, but this one I couldn't turn away from. Then I saw my school PERSHING!!!! (you should of been a Doughboy). I loved this song and now I just need to know where do I get the CD??????