BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Quit Playin' Games, featuring Brandon Roberts


This brother right here is AWESOME...He has a new album dropping on 8/17/11 and the Album release concert is taking place at the Key Club Open Mic Jam on 8/17/11, it's only $5 to get in, so that's almost free...

Upon meeting this guy about two months ago, he seemed very quite at first glance....I did say at first glance, because when he started playing that saxophone, I was blown completely away. This video if from Saxappeal album Stay Saxy which dropped in 2009, if you like what you hear than you're going to LOVE his debut album "UnMarketAble"

I can't stop pressing the play button on this one right here, this song right here is definitely going into the ipod rotation, but as I always say, don't take my word for it, press play and listen for yourself.


0 comments: