BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

In Real Mint Conditon


Today is the day that Mint Condition released their seventh studio album title [7]. Mint Conditions single from their highly anticipated album "Caught My Eye" is one of my favorite songs. I've been a huge fan of Mint Condition, ever since I saw the video for pretty brown eyes on the Juke box. If you're not familiar with the Juke Box it was an all day video station that played music videos by phone request on Barden Cable Vision. This eclectic group of men play well and sing well together and have been together as a group for a very long time.

I am looking forward to seeing Mint Condition as they open for Monica on April 30th at the Detroit Opera House. If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, than I suggest you head out and purchase your tickets very soon, because I hear that Mint Condition puts on an amazing show. If you haven't yet heard Caught My Eye from their new album 7, than please take a listen to it now and hurry out and purchase your Mint Condition album today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Mint Condition

Anonymous said...

That Song is Kind of Hot....