BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Voice Video Choice of the Week


Musiq Soulchilds highly anticipated album musiqinthemagic drops May 3rd. The hit single "Anything" feat Swizz Beatz is a true to form Musiq Soulchild dance classic. I'm looking forward to hitting the dance floor and getting my ballroom on, to this sizzling hot jam. Check out the official music video for Musiq's single "Anything" and take a listen to "yes" which is also another featured song on his new album musiqinthemagic dropping May 3rd.


This song reminds me of hot summer nights and ice cold lemonade while wearing a sexy red dress. Musiq definitely has taking his music career to another level, and I can't wait to get his new album. For more info on Musiq go to www.musiqsoulchild.com



Jennifer Hudson's album "I remember me" dropped in stores on March 22nd, and her single "where you at" is steady the climbing the billboard charts. With her new and fabulous look, Jennifer has had the opportunity to shed many layers and break out into an even bolder, fierce and sexier person. Jennifer Hudson I Remember Me tour has been announced and Detroit is one of the chosen cities, that she will hit. Visit http://irememberme.jenniferhudson.com/ for more detailed information on when she will be coming to town.





0 comments: