BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Voice Video Wednesday...America Was Suppose To Be A Husband by T Miller - Poetry


OK ya'll today's voice video choice is none other than T. Miller...She is one of Detroit's dopest poets, and she is MY FAVORITE poet ever! T. Miller tell's story's of the here and now, and the truth that other's are afraid to even embark on.

I had the opportunity to witness this poet at They Say restaurant in Downtown Detroit during poetry night on Thursday's. And from the moment she step up to the Mic, is the day I never would forget her.

Her style is unique and she's humble, she's just who she is and I love it! I hope you all enjoy this poem and check out her new book "Dream's of a Beginner" check her out also on FB at http://www.facebook.com/tmillerpoetry I have just about all her poetry CD's and after you hear this poem you'll be wanting to hear more.

Much love
V.I.W

0 comments: