BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Vocal Experience you will not 4get!



This Friday it's going down at the Music Hall and your's truly will definitely be present in the building. I'm a super huge fan of Raheem DeVaughn and Kindred the Family Soul, but I'm most excited about seeing Chartiy, Monica Blarie and Vina Mills rock the stage. I'm ready to hear Charity sing purple, pink & gold it's like music therapy for me and the words alone are uplifting and encouraging. If you have not already gotten your tickets, I think you may still be in luck. If you're a lover of true neo-soul music, than this my friend is the concert you need to be at.

If you have any upcoming events taking place in the month of December, email me at voiceisword@yahoo.com so I can post your events to the site. Where ever there's originality with creativity I want to be in the house, so I can be apart of history in the making and take it all in. Those who crave great places to hang, will appreciate knowing where the real grown people hang out at too. So be sure to inbox me your info or post your events on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Voice-Is-Word/172919472726008

Much love,
V.I.W

0 comments: