BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kristopher Lamont "Change"


Kristopher Lamont has brought a new and refreshing sound to R&B with his new debut single “Change”. Kristopher is a native of Detroit, where the city has seen many changes over time, but one thing remains the same, for the city that is known as Motown, is that Detroit breeds musical genius such as Kristopher Lamont, who breaths life and creativity into the city.


Kristopher Lamont’s passion for music is his reason why he gave up his truck driving job, and pursed his life long dream, to hopefully be one of Detroit’s memorable vocal voices heard, not only in his hometown of Detroit, but on major airwaves across the nation. When I spoke with Kristopher, he told me that when he turned on the radio to 107.5 WGPR and heard his song “Change” being played on the air, it was such an awesome feeling and even though his single is receiving much air play in the UK, just to hear his single “Change” being played in his own community was so much more.

Kristopher Lamont, who is an independent artist, has been working overtime on creating his debut album which will be released sometime this spring. What I love the most about Kristopher’s, is his sound, it’s unique, soulful and rich. Coming from a city where music fuels the hearts and souls of many, there is no doubt in my mind, that this talented gifted young man, will win over the hearts of many people, who desire to hear music that can move them up and out of their seats. “Change” being Kristopher’s first single, is very fitting for a man, who has gone through many changes himself and faced many uphill battles to get where he is today, and stepped out on faith, so his voice to can be heard.

Kristopher Lamont wants to be able to touch people with his voice, sound and songwriting capabilities. His musical creativity is endless and his strong dedication to push beyond the enviable vocally will carry him a long way. Real change takes sacrifice and Kristopher has displayed just that. If you want to know more about Kristopher Lamont’s up and coming album and performances, visit him on his website www.kristopherlamont.com follow him on twitter at twitter.com/KrisLamontSouL and check him out on facebook on www.facebook.com/KristopherLamontMusics. Kristopher’s single “Change” is now available on ITunes’s so check him out!


Kristopher Lamont

4 comments:

Kris said...

Temeka,

I am deeply moved after reading your post on me and my music. What an honor to read such passionate words about my journey--one that has just begun! I thank you for this article. I wish great success to both of us as we step out on faith and follow our dreams. I will never forget this.

Sincerely,

Kristopher Lamont

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed by this article on Kristopher...Kris is a good friend of mine and I am so proud of his courage and determination. This article was a wonderful and captivating point of view of Kris' plight as well as his successes on his dream journey. He is a true inspiration to us all and his story continues to unfold before our eyes! Thank you Temeka for following your dreams a swell and providing us with such inspirational stories. Kudos to you both! Keep it coming and I love you both!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I was pleastenly pleased to know that there are still soulful singers in the world and especially in DETROIT! I cant wait until the cd drops I will be sure to go out and purchase it!

Voice Is Word said...

Kristopher Lamont is an amazing singers, who gives 110% of himself when he steps onto a stage. I'm not saying this because I know Kris personally, but because when I've seen him perform he does just that, he performs well and sings his heart out! Kris can't wait to see you at your first show.