BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Voice Video Wednesday's



This week's Voice Video pick is... Big Tone's "Chocolate" feature the ever so talented L'Renee. This video was shot at one of my favorite sneaker joints in Royal Oak. "Burn Rubber Sneakers" I swear they have the dopest, and yes I said dopest sneakers in town, by far!


L'Renee is killing the vocals on this track and Big Tone is definitely doing his thing as well. Please tell me what you think of the video as well as the song, leave your comments and if you got a video that you think is hot or you think I should post for all my hip hop heads and Neo soul fanatic's to hear as well as see... email me at voiceisword@yahoo.com.

If you want your music heard next week Wednesday be sure to hit me up.

Much love,
V.I.W

0 comments: