BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 20, 2011

It's been a mintue


What's up Fam! I know I haven't been posting as much as I know I should be, but I am truly in the process of making some changes, and trying to create my blog into this wonderful master piece, that I know that it can be. Please continue to support me, and let your friends know all about Voice Is Word. I am a writer with a purpose and part of my purpose, I think is to shed light on all the amazing talent out here in Detroit and other cities, that a lot of people might not be aware of. There are so many gifted and talented Indie music artist in the city of Detroit, it's always sad that so many people aren't aware of it. But this is where I come in, and Voice Is Word is designed to get those who don't know, to know all about my favorite Indie Artist and Musicians. Like I always love to say, everyone has a voice and mines is found in my writing, so please continue to support me and who knows, this thing that I call a blog will be more than that!

Much love
TemekaCarmel

0 comments: